REASONING ABILITY Directions (1-5) :
Study the following Information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight family members A, B, C, D. E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table, facingthe centre but not necessarily in the same order.
• F, the wife of D is sitting third to right of C.
• A is the son of H. A is sitting second to left of D. D is not an immediate neighbour of either F or C. No male is an immediate neighbour of D.
• G sits second to left of D’s son. Only two persons sit between H and A’s brother. Neither C nor D is the brother of A.
• D’s son and the wife of D’s son are immediate neighbours of each other.
• F is the mother of H. F is not an Immediateneighbour of B and G.
• G is the sister of E